UPDATE #2, 6:31PM PST – The site is pretty much put back together. I’ve updated the theme, reinstalled, activated and configured most of the plug-ins and widgets. I still need to create a rule in my .htaccess file to handle 301 redirects from the old Moveable Type static pages (which no longer exist), and a few other tweaks, but the site should be ready for browsing, posting and commenting.
UPDATE #1, 4:47PM PST – I’ve completed a clean install of WordPress, but still need to install and configure the theme and plug-in files.
I’m going to be reinstalling WordPress here, so you may experience some hiccups. Hopefully nothing like the downtime Flickr has had lately!